Arunachal is the land of green gold. Due to the variation in altitudes and climatic conditions,
different places of Arunachal Pradesh have different types of forests.
- Northern Tropical Semi-evergreen Forests.
- Northern Tropical Evergreen Forests.
- Northern Tropical Moist Deciduous Forests.
- Secondary Bamboo Breaks
- East Himalayan Sub-tropical broad leafed Forests.
- Sub-tropical Pint Forests.
- Temperate broad leafed Forests.
- Temperate Conifer Forests.
- Sub-alpine Woody shrub.
- Alpine Meadow (Montane tundra)